Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sailing the Seas and Second Dinner

We finally got to sail today. We have been talking about going for some time now. The sail boat was a huge pontoon with an enormous sail. It was amazing to see seals, dolphins and even a cute little otter. The boat's gentle rocking and music from "The Party Tape" of old made me feel like a kid again. I loved every minute of it. I was sad when they pulled down the sail and began to head back in.
We followed that up with a trip to DT Santa Cruz for some food. We were lucky to stumble upon the Greek Festival where we tried Loukoumathes. Um, can you say YUM! Afterwards, we went searching for some real food. Richard is so nice he went to Chocolate Restaurant, even though I think he was jonesing for some falafel. Too bad Chocolate didn't actually have "real" food because after eating there we had to head over for Second Dinner at Joe's Pizza. Finally, after burger, beer, sammich and fries our tummies were full and happy again!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

1 comment:

  1. I was very happy that we sailed. I will definitely go again. Our day was filled with happy memories and good food. If I could change one thing, I wish I wasn't feeling spaced out. :p

    I love you hunny.

    ReplyDelete